Today I had faced very strange problem with feedburner feeds. I had a new post on my blog and things are not reflecting on feedburner URL.
I had tried lot of things right from Google search to “pinging feedburner” and “Rsync Now” on feedburner troubleshoot page below. But no luck.
So you might ask why am I writing such post? Answer is simple. It solves two purposes. I just want to verify that feeds are being updated indeed and other is that it might help someone else to troubleshoot such issue.
So here is what I did to solve this issue. These steps worked for me and may not work for everyone else. It is only for reference.
1. Go to feedburner troubleshoot page and try all steps before continuing.
2. If step-1 fails then go to blogger’s settings->Site Feed->Clear text box “Post Feed Redirect URL” and Save Settings
3. Now navigate to your blog address and try to see Atom Feed or “http://<yourblog>.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/defaultddress” and see if new updates are visible
3. In my case, all updates were visible
4. login to feedburner and nevigate to Optimize->Your Feed and see if new blog updates visible
6. That is it. All the best.